What are PLAN & PLAY meetings?
- Monthly Plan & Play meetings are open to all current and prospective members. These meetings are used to discuss and vote on any business issues, membership reports, treasury reports & next month's proposed events. Plan & Play meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month at 10 a.m. and last 30 to 60 minutes. Contact us for our next meeting location.
Who runs the club?
- Elections are held annually for administrative positions in the Executive Board. Volunteers fill all other coordinator positions. Check our our current board members here.
Who organizes the events?
- Our activities are driven by the needs and wants of our members. Event coordinators organize their respective events, such as MOMS Night Out, Book Club, or Nature Club. Club members can volunteer to organize and host playgroups. Any club member may suggest or host an event, or be a coordinator.
How do I know what events are going on each month?
- Lebanon MOMS Club distributes a monthly newsletter and calendar of events via email and facebook. You must be a member to receive the newsletter and calendar. Facebook is our primary way of communicating.
Are children really welcome to attend all events?
- Absolutely! We believe that being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so children are always welcome at all events.
How can I get more involved?
- We rely on our members for everything, so your participation is very much appreciated! It is up to you to decide what level of participation works best for you and your family. If you have any ideas, questions or opinions, please share them with a board member or activity coordinator.